Monday, March 25, 2013

Wanted by Kimberly Knight



Book Description

 March 22, 2013
From the moment she first saw him running on the treadmill next to her, Spencer Marshall had fallen head over heels in love with Brandon Montgomery. After Spencer has a near-death experience she would rather forget, they do their best to move on with their lives, leaving their past behind them.

Thankful for a fresh start and eager to move on with her life, Spencer focuses on helping her best friend Ryan Kennedy plan her wedding. Everything seems to be going as planned when someone from Brandon's past reappears. Can Spencer and Brandon survive the coming days as they struggle to deal with ghosts from the past?

Where to buy:  Amazon  Smashwords   Barnes & Noble

My review: 5 stars
First off let me just say if you have not read "Where I Need to Be" which is the first book in this series then go get it now and read it.What are you waiting for? Do not finish this until you do. Kimberly Knight did not disappoint me with this one. It was AMAZING!!!! She has super sexy hot models Joe Marvullo and Kari Jo Goodwin on the steamy cover and the writing carries that hot, sexy, steamy feel right on through. Brandon and Spencer are a sexy couple that just can't keep their hands off each other and I could feel their love coming out of my Kindle and let me just say I may never look at a Macy's dressing room the same. That was making my blood boil and me squirm.  Kimberly really knows what she is doing and can write so that not only you relate to the characters but you can feel their emotions. If it is a steamy sex scene then she has your body temp rising and blood boiling. If it is a scene filled with drama then your heart is racing and ready to jump out of your chest. The characters from the first book come back in this one and Brandon's womanizing wild brother, Blake is introduced too. I want to see what he will bring to the next book and see if Stacey will be come back in to the story. What's next for Brandon & Spencer? Will there be a baby come in to the story? Who the hell was at the door? LOL I know do you?  Can't wait for the next book which is planned to come out later this year.

Where to find out about Kimberly Knight:
Facebook page     Goodreads     Blog