Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm so Lucky.....Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora


I'm so lucky and honored and lucky! I got an ARC (Advanced Readers Copy) of Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora. Yes I'm bragging, bad me :( I am sorry. WAIT! No I'm not because I just finished reading an amazing book that I could not wait to tell you about. I was't even finished with this book and I had to ask Belle if I had to wait for it's release which is scheduled for April 15th. I was so glad when she said I could go ahead and review it I was jumping up and down with excitement. Here is the the synopsis from Goodreads.com

Nikolai Leokov never thought he'd fall in love with the only girl he's ever befriended. 
Valentina Tomic has issues with commitment after the ultimate betrayal. 
When Tina decides to make broody Nik's day better, she never thought she would end up friends with the hard man. 
Nik has never had a woman be so affectionate to him without expecting something in return. 
Nik and Tina cordially invite you to read Friend-zoned. 
A story of friendship, humour and love.


So, what did I think well.... 

My Review: 5 stars

 It is a must read and if you don't have it on your TBR list you need to put it there now. I'll warn you it is an emotional roller coaster. It had me laughing, crying, scared, and asking what the heck. The characters are all great and you just want to step into the book and hug them all. Belle Aurora knows how to write so that not only do you feel the emotions of the characters but I swear I could actually hear their voices in my head. LOL ok I may be a little crazy for admitting that but, seriously I love how she wrote some words like people would say them so as you read you can hear that little New York accent and it's not just HOT but HAWT. This book had me laughing out loud not just smirking or smiling big I was laughing out loud. So if you can't tell I LOVED THIS BOOK and I can't wait to read more of her work and find out what happens next in this series. Which she revealed the name of and it is Love Thy Neighbour and you can find a teaser of it HERE.

By the way, if you check out her facebook fan page you will see she is working on another book called Sucks to Be You and she just revealed the cover of it today. Isn't it a cool cover?
Good luck and much success to you Belle and I look forward to reading all your work. 

So, since this book isn't out yet I can't post links to where to buy it but when it does come out I will share that with you. For now you can find out more about it on Goodreads.com

Where to find out more about Belle: