Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love Thy Neighbour by Belle Aurora


***Second book in the Friend-Zoned series***


Synopsis:
Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

Why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?

Add it to your TBR list on Goodreads

My review: 4 stars
     This is the second book in the Friend-Zoned Series. The first book was titled Friend-Zone. If you read my review you know I loved it. So I naturally had to read this one. At the beginning I have to admit I was a little disappointed. Honestly I thought to myself did I open the wrong book on my kindle? No, no that's not it because they are at The White Rabbit and that is the club Nik owns. It actually read like someone else had wrote it and not my beloved Belle Aurora. No other way to put it but it was a little boring and just a bunch of repeating and I felt I was reading the same thing over and over. Then, about 5% in I get a BIG RELIEF! My Belle is back!!!! YES!!! WOO HOO happy dance time. It turns around and it is a wonderful story. It has all the guys and gals from Friend-Zoned in it that I loved so much and they are like one big family. I am once again pulled in to the family and feeling happy about the book. I laugh. I smile. I want to punch Ash! I want to punch Nat! I want to hug them both and then I cry, then laugh some more, then cry again. I love the relationship with Nat and her sisters. It reminds me of my sister and I. It was nice to bring a little on Nat's family in for a short bit. I love that she introduced you to a group of people in the first book that you just fell in love with and then with this book she tells you a little more about each of them but picks two to surround you with and I love Nat. 

So, bare with the first few pages because once you get past that it is a really good story. At the end I thought back and decided that all though I thought it was boring and slow it kind of goes with the mood of Nat and knowing her a little better from this book it worked. I can't wait for the next book where I will get to learn more about my other favorite character the big teddy bear Max. 


Here is a little something that I got from Belle's facebook page. No need to thank me just head to her page and show her how much you like this by liking her page and buying her books would be nice too.
isn't he yummy? I believe his name is Zack Dudley


Now you know what I think about "Love Thy Neighbor" so head over to Amazon and one-click it!

Where to find Belle Aurora: Facebook     Goodreads