Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What Wendy Wants by Nikki Sex


Description:
After thirteen years of marriage and three children, Wendy Hayward is bored with sex. 

As much as she loves her husband, Frank, Wendy married "Mr. Vanilla." Now she reads nothing but erotic romance on her Kindle and fantasizes about having sex with fictional characters, complete strangers, and tattooed rock stars.

Sometimes even the T.V. weatherman looks good.

One fateful day however, her husband grabs the wrong Kindle on the way to work, and discovers some of Wendy's more "interesting' fantasies. 

Unbeknownst to Wendy, Frank is very keen to fulfil every one of her secret desires...

Add to your TBR list on Goodreads

Where to buy: Amazon
My Reveiw: 4 stars
This was an ok story and gave it 4stars on Goodreads. A lot of women might relate to the long married life with the sex getting boring and just feeling kind of blah. It had some funny parts but I'm not sure a man would really care what his wife reads and want to know so bad he tries to break the password. I mean I have a password on my Kindle but I'm more worried about my kids trying to guess the password than my husband. He sees me reading and just looks at me and shakes his head and sometimes asks "learn any new tricks"  or "who's the new man" but never really cares about more. The idea of your husband wanting so bad to please you that he would go to such lengths is.....hmmm..... heartwarming. If you want a fast read with lots of sex this is for you. It is short and it only took me about 2 hours to read and that was with repeated interruptions from my little one.


Want to know more about Nikki Sex check her out at the following places on the web