Monday, August 12, 2013

Anything Like Me by Kimberly Knight Blog Tour


Description:
After walking in on her cheating boyfriend, fate led Spencer Marshall to the love of her life, Brandon Montgomery. Now, she has a wedding to plan. With hope that the demons from their pasts will finally leave them alone, Brandon and Spencer look forward to growing old together.

Just as things are finally looking up, an unexpected house guest arrives and stays much longer than expected. Will their love be strong enough to overcome the bad influences of their new roommate and the emotional aftermath of dealing with the trial? And when an unforeseen tragedy strikes, can Spencer finally have the happy ending she deserves?

My Review: 5 stars
First if you have not read Where I Need to Be or Wanted then read them first they are the first 2 books in the series. Also if you have not read them yet.....WHY NOT? THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! So did you read the first 2 books? Did you have the same feeling I did at the end of Wanted? Ya know who the heck is at the damn door?!?! 

It felt like I waited forever for this to come out and I was so excited to read it when I got it that I didn't want to put it down. I have loved Brandon and Spencer since the first book and they have become like friends in a way.  Not just Brandon and Spencer but the other characters as well. This book had some very emotional parts and I found myself crying and feeling the pain that the characters felt. I did not want to put it down and only stopped to wipe the tears when I couldn't see through them anymore. Kimberly has a way of making even the smallest characters grab a hold of you and makes you want to get to know them all. She makes you love the great characters or hate the bad one, like Mrs. Robinson or the crazy ex. Also just when I thought I figured the story line out she would through me a curve and I'd think "well I didn't see that coming". There was one part that I almost want to warn you all about but then you wouldn't get that WTF? feeling like I did. If I had been in the same state as Kimberly Knight I would have found her right then but since I wasn't I yelled a little and shouted unheard mean words to her and then proceeded reading. Good thing too. It was a great read and everyone should read it. It was sad knowing that this maybe the end of this series but it ended in a great way and I can't wait to see what Kimberly has in store for her readers in the future. Great job Kimberly!

Here is a little excerpt from the book and I must say I loved this part.
Excerpt:

“Thanks for stopping by, Babe,” he said, reaching for my hand to lead me out of his office.
“Now you won't forget me,” I said, throwing his words back at him–the same words he said to me after my office rendezvous.
“You know that will never happen, but I understand how you feel now.” He winked at me and then slapped my ass as we started to walk down the stairs.
“Good,” I said, proud of myself.
Brandon and I exited the front doors towards my car. I had just enough time to get back to work and not be late. I turned to say my goodbye to Brandon when I noticed just over his shoulder that Mrs. Robinson, the cougar who wanted to get in Brandon’s pants, was getting out of her bright red Mercedes Benz. She turned to look at us and my arms tightened around Brandon, bringing him closer as I kissed him––hard. Kissed him like there was no one watching. Kissed him like my life depended on it. Kissed him until we both needed to come up for air.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Grandma!
Playlist Code:


Bio:
Kimberly Knight has just moved from the Bay Area in California to the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, playing co-ed slow pitch softball in a few local leagues, and playing computer games like World of Warcraft with Audrey Harte and online poker. Now that she is near a lake, she plans on working on her tan and doing more outdoor stuff like...watching hot guys ski. However, the bulk of her time is dedicated to writing and reading Romance and Erotic fiction.

Where to find Kimberly online:
website          Facebook     FB Friend page     Twitter     Pinterest

a Rafflecopter giveaway