Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blood Claim by Magen McMinimy


Description:
Half blood vampire princess, Sophia Daletsky, has spent the last eight months running from her oppressive and cruel Brother and her love sick ex, when she comes upon the sleepy little town of Maldera Springs where she finds a secret that’s been hidden for years from her people. Sophia must decide between saving herself, listening to her heart, or protecting what’s been safely hidden and protected by the sexy, secretive, and stoic vampire brothers Tavian and Dante Baikov.


My review: 4 stars
I was contacted by the author to read and review this book. Now, I love to read paranormal books but haven't done many reviews on here for any. I hadn't heard of it but the description sounded interesting. I loved the characters that she had and the description of everything was really good. The pace of it bounced around a lot but that wasn't bad. It was like life really, it would be calm one minute then action and excitement then back to calm and so on. If you are looking for realistic then this is not for you I mean sexy vampire brothers are a nice fantasy but you can't expect it to be to realistic. If you want a nice break from reality then this is for you. Over all it was good and I found out that there is a series of like 9 books. So I will be buying those because it did leave you with a big cliffhanger and I want to find out what happens and that tells you that it must be go if you want to find out what will happen next.

Where to buy: 
you can buy the individual books on amazon HERE or the collections. You can click on the pictures to go buy them.


Where to find author Magen McMinimy:
Facebook        Goodreads        Amazon page        Website