Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Cover for Every Rose by Lynetta Halat


The Original Cover

 


The all NEW COVER

 
Same great story! 

So what do you think of the new cover. I loved the original one. That bright RED rose jumped out at me. The new one is pretty too though and I like the twinkle of the little lights and them walking off down the road together. Did I mention this book should come with a warning label? Have tissues ready would be a good to have on the cover. lol Such a wonderfully emotional story that will touch you all the way to your core for a long time. It's been 4 months since the first time I read it and I still get chills and teary eyed when I think about it. FOUR MONTHS!!!!!I bet that is a record for longest book hangover EVER!!!! So go read it and see what you think. You can find my review of it HERE

Buy it on Amazon