Thursday, September 5, 2013

Touch Me By T.H. Snyder Blog Tour

Title: Touch Me
Author: T.H. Snyder
Genre: Young Adult Romance

BOOK DESCRIPTION
Some people believe in fate where others deem it a coincidence. Char and Riley are meant to be together, so life just happens to make sure they are in the right place at the right time.

But is that enough?

You’ll be falling in love with this dynamic duo as they find out who they are and why fate keeps making sure their lives are intertwined.

Their differences are what make them all too similar, and throughout the course of their journey there is one thing that always brings them back together...the need for each other's touch.




My Review: 3.5 stars

   I liked the book and enjoyed it a lot. It had some great parts, hot sex, wonderful characters. I love the characters and the details that the author gave on them. Riley is one sexy, charming, fun and sweet man. You could feel the emotions of Riley telling about his family and I loved that. Derrick, was a great friend and I really liked him and I loved that him and Char were best friends but really acted more like siblings. Char was great and even though she seemed unsure of herself at times with her feelings she worked on over coming it. I loved how Char and Riley met and there first little run-ins made for a fun story and the dual POV really let you get to know the characters. So what’s the reason I gave it 3.5 stars and not 4? Well, it had parts that I felt like repeated and I don’t mean from the dual POV but a character would say something and then a chapter later say the same thing but in different wording. So I felt like I was rereading parts even though it was farther in the book. I also would have liked a little more build up on the relationship of Riley and Char. It was kind of a wham-bam thank ya ma’am or love at first site type thing. It kind of made the whole story feel rushed. It’s a romance so we all know they have sex so not a spoiler here but they have sex before they ever go on a real date and more than once. Call me prudish or whatever but that made Char sound a little slutty and she wasn’t. There were parts, especially the ending that seemed rushed and could have had more added to it and answered some questions or just gave it more depth but I don’t want to spoil to much by  going in to details on that right now. Another thing is it could have used some more editing and it would have made it flow a lot better. Just wished she had slowed down and had a little bit more of a build up on Char and Riley’s relationship. If you like fast pace love at first sight type stories then this is for you. It was a very good debut novel and I look forward to see how this author will grow with the next part of the story.

BUY LINKS

Excerpt:

I crave her touch and I’m not sure what is going on with this attraction I have for her. I haven’t felt this way about any other woman. Char is beautiful, smart, funny, and I love the way our bodies communicate with one another. It’s as if she was made for me. I’ve had my share of relationships, but no woman has ever sent shivers through me like Char does.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR  

T.H. Snyder is a 33 year old mother of 2. She has been an avid romance and paranormal reader for well over a year and felt it was about time to explore her creative side and write her own book.

AUTHOR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS

Twitter: @thsnyder4

GIVEAWAY (9/4-9/15)

(5) eBooks of Touch Me
(5) Touch Me bracelets with signed postcard
(5)Touch Me key chains with signed postcard

(50) Touch Me signed postcards

a Rafflecopter giveaway