Tuesday, October 8, 2013

USED By Kate Lynne Blog Tour


TitleUsed
Author: Kate Lynne
Release Date: September 19
Genre: Erotica
Publisher: Limitless Publishing


** Warning ** 18 years and up for adult situations, language, sexual content, and violence. * This story contains dirty words, dirty sex and an even dirtier twist. **

Synopsis -
The name's V. I'm beautiful in every sense of the word physically. But on the inside, I'm a black pit.

If you're expecting a happily ever after, a white picket fence and 2.5 kids; then this isn't the story for you.

There aren't any happily ever afters in the works for me or those whose lives I poison.

I hold the key to my pleasure and I'll be damned if I ever give it up again.

God forsake those that stand in my way of ultimate gratification.

You may regret me, but you'll never forget me.

Use or Be Used, there are no other options.


My Review: 3.5 stars
I don't even know how to begin this review really. I think I am still in shock (and it has been 4 days) from that read. There is not much I can say without giving away the story and I hate spoilers. So this will may be short. I loved that I had no idea where this story was going and it honestly did shock the hell out of me. So shocked that I am just speechless as to what to write for this review. V is...well she is cocky and in your face. She really aggravated and annoyed me! I did not like her but I think this may be what the author was going for when she wrote her and even though I didn't like V she was written amazingly well as a character. This story is a lot darker than what I would normally read but it was good. Honestly, I read the book because I know this author and consider her a friend. I mean the synopsis doesn't tell you anything. I love her to death and had to read this because when I read the synopsis it just seemed so sad and I had to see what was going to happen with it. It is definitely one that you should read for yourself because I can't say if you will love (or even like) it or not. It left me that stunned. I have no idea where this series will go but I will read the next one just to see what will happen and then maybe I will be able to say I love it or I don't because right now I can't say either and that is leaving me confused about it and really why I gave it the 3.5 instead of the full 4 stars. I do think it was very well written and that Kate Lynne is an amazing writer but this one was just not the normal for me and maybe that is why I am having a hard time deciding if I really like it. I read it in a day and never had a problem with not wanting to finish it so it was enjoyable in a dark twisted way but just can't stay that I loved it. I'm stuck between liking it and loving it. Just be sure you read the warning and synopsis carefully because she ain't kidding about it and there is nothing close to a HEA. 




 Author Bio -
23 Years Young.
Manager for an assisted living program working with mentally challenged adults.
Currently pursuing my degree in Music Therapy.
Loves Music, writing and reading.
Has a cockapoo dog named Jezebella that is closest thing I have to a child. She's a handful, but I love her.
Currently resides in Michigan, USA.
Addicted to Lip Gloss, Oreos and Sleep.

Author Social Media Links -

Facebook: 

Amazon Author Page:


Twitter: