Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013


What a year it has been! I thought about doing the whole best of 2013 or my favorite books or authors of 2013 but it was just to hard. It's like telling someone who my favorite child it. I just can't do it! I have met a lot of very special people this year and I am thankful for each one of them. 

I have read a lot of books and some have made me cry (like Every Rose which is just $.99 at time of this post by Lynetta Halat), some had me laughing so hard I was in tears (like Another Shot At Love by Niecey Roy), and some had me so hot I was needing a cold shower (like Perfect Fit the complete B&S Series by Kimberly Knight) just to name a few. 

I had several book boyfriends that grab my heart and just won't let go of it like Dylan Cross from W. Ferraro's Hamden Series ( love all my Hamden hotties and all 3 books are just 99 cent on amazon right now) and can't forget Daxton James from Mirrored Series by K. Pinson and Leo Tate from Ilsa Madden-Mills' Very Bad Things had me thinking some very bad thoughts. So many BBF how is a girl to choose, my list goes on.

As we move into 2014 I hope you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year!