Monday, January 20, 2014

Shelter You by Alice Montalvo-Tribue blog tour

Pageflex Persona [document:
PRS0000038_00072]
Title: Shelter You
Author: Alice Montalvo-Tribue
Release Date : January 14, 2014
add-to-goodreads-button31


heartdividerPost


Synopsis
She's mine. 

That was the first thought that came to my mind when I held my baby in my arms at seventeen. I didn't care that my parents had already promised to give her to a wealthy family. That they were forcing me to give her away. 

She was mine. 

I ran away from that hospital, from that family, from the only life I knew. I planned to start over with what little money I had, determined to make something of myself despite the odds. 

Then Logan Tate came along. 

Gorgeous and controlling, he claimed he was trying to help me, and he didn't care that I was just another teenage pregnancy story. 

But I don’t trust him. I don't trust anyone. And if Logan knew the real secrets and lies I was keeping inside, he wouldn't dare try to shelter me.


Shelter You3
heartdividerPost
My Review 5 loving stars
This book is AMAZING!!!! I can not say exactly what I want because it would be a major spoiler. Mia is a strong independent young women who is determined to make it on her own. She has a hard time with trusting but she learns she must trust sometimes. Logan Tate is a sweet alpha male who knows how to put the charm on and wants Mia and all that comes with her. I found myself with a goofy grin and then crying without even realizing I was. The feeling and emotions that came from reading grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Even after I finished reading I still thought about everything that happened. Truly a must read forever one.
Buy the Book

heartdividerPost

About the Author
6949931

Alice Montalvo-Tribue lives with her husband and daughter in New Jersey. She has a bachelors degree in communications and is currently working on her masters degree. She spends most of her free time reading, writing, and when the weather permits lounging out on a beach.

heartdividerPost

Giveaway

Pageflex Persona [document:
PRS0000038_00072]