Thursday, February 20, 2014

Three of Hearts (Hamden Series) by W. Ferraro Feature

Y'all know how much I love my Hamden Hotties right? Well, over the next few weeks leading up to the blog tour of Breaking Spades I am going to be featuring a different Hamden Hottie and his book. Not only will you meet the Hotties but also the Hamden Beauties (they can be hotties too I guess) as well. I love those ladies too. So, if you don't know who the Hamden Peeps are then here is your chance to learn a little about them. I'm going to start with a trailer made by W. Ferraro so you can meet the Hamden Hotties



To start things off we will go to the hotties that started it all. Three of Heart is the story of Seth and Mae. Now when I first read this book back in March 2013 the cover looked like this

Now since then the cover has gotten a make over and it is has a new steamy hot cover that made me drool when I saw it. See it down there? That's HAWT!!!!! Right? You know it is.
Need to know what it is about well here is the synopsis:
Mae Turney is searching for the type of life and happiness she has never known but has only dreamed about. She's fortunate enough to find a great opportunity to live in an exterior apartment of a beautiful lake house in a small town in Vermont. When she realizes the apartment and scenery are not the only gorgeous appeal but the home owner, Seth Finn, is as well, she puts it all on the line for the chance at love. When she becomes comfortable and confident in her own skin and sexuality, Mae realizes that this place and this man is exactly what she came looking for. Knowing Seth and his three children are as special as they come, Mae bets the house, and prays she and her gamble are enough.


Meet Mae and Seth (Well what W and I think of when we picture them) 

Just a few facts about Mae and Seth. Mae is a curvaceous sexy nurse with the heart as big as anyone could have. Seth is a sexy widower and father of 3 who happens to be part owner of S&D Construction and is a real sweet talker. 

See sweet talker and totally swoon worthy!



Now you want to know what I think of the book? Well, you know I loved it but here is just a few thoughts anyway.What I really enjoyed about this book is that the characters were not teens trying to figure out life or college students trying to find their place in the big world. Or even perfect adults having sex and falling in love. No this was about adults that aren't perfect and are screwed up but learn about themselves from others. It made it easy to connect to them and made them seem real not just fictional characters.  I loved that the Mae was the lead female character and wasn't described as the typical gorgeous skinny girl but as a "pleasantly plump" with lots of curves girl who didn't realize she was sexy. It was also a change for the main male character to fall for the "plump" girl and want to make her feel sexy and let her know he thought she was. There were some VERY HOT and sexy scenes and some sweet moments shared not just by Mae and Seth but the kids too. It had the main character (Seth & Mae) but also brought in Seth's friends. It showed that a book can be sexy and hot but still have meaningful friendships and love for family. To me it showed that it doesn't matter what your age, size or shape, or even if you have flaws that you can be sexy and loved for who you are and that family and friendships are an important part of life. These characters became like family to me and I was a little sad when I finished but lucky for me when I read it the second book was already out and I didn't have to wait for it. So if you haven't had the chance to meet Seth & Mae and read Three of Heart go get it now and read it. You'll wish you could pack up and move to Hamden too.
Buy links: