Monday, March 10, 2014

Breaking Spades by W. Ferraro blog tour


Well I am finishing off my spotlight series of the Hamden Hotties with the newest man to Hamden. Jarod Gates! This man stole my heart and even managed to push Dylan to second place. He was a little upset with me but Natalie is helping him through it. lol 
Now back to Jarod and Breaking Spades *swoon* just look at this cover. Doesn't it make you want to just lick your screen? Be sure to read all the way through because there is a giveaway and an interview with Jarod.


Cecille “CeCe” Cervetti lives her life by one rule: Never let a man control her heart, ever again.

CeCe has built a life to be proud of--she’s successful in business, and in lust. Men are her playground, to take from, and use to her body’s content. They can only have what she is willing to give, so don't try asking for more.

When an unknown stalker raises the stakes, ripping away her hard won control, CeCe reluctantly seeks help from the first, and last, man she gave her heart to before he vanished from her life--Jarod Gates.

As they struggle to unmask the stalker, CeCe and Jarod learn of each other’s scarred pasts—scars that made them who they are today. But when her body screams for Jarod’s touch, can CeCe manage to keep her control? Or will Jarod make her question the one rule she’s built her life on?




 5+ burning stars 
Well if you have followed me then you know that I LOVE HAMDEN and wish I could live there. I feel in love with this series from the first book and all the characters have become like friends. I didn't think I could love the series anymore than I already did. W. Ferraro proved me wrong and WOWED be. This story has great characters that pull you in and you just want to know everything about them. Then the story line is so interesting that I found myself totally lost in the book. It has everything I love about a story. 

The main female CeCe is strong, beautiful, sexy, and independant. She has been hurt and is not going to let that happen again. It has one of my favorites, Dylan and his family in it, of course because after all he is like a brother to Cee's. In struts Jarod! This man is sexy on legs with his smooth talking alpha male self. Who wouldn't want him to just through you up against the wall and have his way with you? He has his issues and he has made some major mistakes but he knows what or who he wants and he will fight for her and protect what is his, even if that means letting her go.

Now through the story you have this creepy stalker who is driving everyone crazy. There were a few times I thought I knew who it was but with all the twists I was just enjoying the read and waiting to find out for sure. Don't worry you find out but I'm not telling. You will have to read it to see who it is. 

It was the best book W. Ferraro has written so far and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next. 







Interview with Jarod Gates 

Stacy: How does it feel being the newest Hamden Hottie?

Jarod: It was a role I was born to play Stacy (emphasized with a wink).

Stacy: What were your first thoughts when you first saw CeCe again?

Jarod: (The air of cockiness no longer present but replaced with the look of deep thought, before Jarod meets interviewer’s eyes and says sincerely) Like I was finally able to take a deep breath.

Stacy: When you came back to the area why didn’t you let CeCe know you   were back?

Jarod: I still wasn’t one hundred percent, I still was working on me becoming the man she deserved.  My kitten deserves the very best, nothing else is acceptable for her in my eyes, especially my dumb ass.

Stacy:  After you left for the military did you ever think about writing CeCe?

Jarod: Only a gazillion times.  I even wrote a few letter, but I knew she would never read them because I never had the guts to send them.

Stacy: Are you or were you ever afraid of Dylan finding out what happened with you and CeCe ?

Jarod: I was never afraid of Cross, but I was concerned for the potential backlash for her. Especially given my preceded reputation.  I wanted to scream from the top of the highest mountain that I had fallen in love with Cecille Cervetti, make no mistake I was never ashamed of that fact. 

Stacy: How did you feel about helping Dylan spy on CeCe?

Jarod: (Cockiness back in place) I won’t say I was sorry when he called and gave me a legitimate reason to check in on her.  But you can only imagine what it was like for me to read up on and run background checks on the men that were keeping her company. I think jabbing myself in the eye with a hot poker would have been more preferable.

There may be some slight spoilers in these questions and answers so if you DON’T WANT A SPOILER PLEASE READ THE BOOK FIRST AND THEN COME BACK to read these. Thank you




Stacy: Were you nervous about showing CeCe your injuries?

Jarod: Yes.  I knew she wouldn’t see ugliness in them for their physical appearance.  She isn’t wired like that.  But I had some major concerns whether she would look at me differently because of them.  I didn’t want her to think I was weak.  That I wasn’t completely a man. 

Stacy: How did you think she would react?

Jarod: I had hoped she would react just the way she did, but it didn’t change the fear that bubbled up inside of me when the moment of truth came.

Stacy: So, Deb wants to know if you are taking phone numbers in case the marriage thing doesn't workout?

Jarod: (Tips his head back and laughs) Sorry ladies, the only way this marriage won’t work out is if she finally comes to her senses.  I’m in this for the long haul, in fact there is no other option for me.

Stacy: What do you think about being a father?

Jarod: I’m a damn lucky bastard.       

Stacy: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?


Jarod: Yeah, that part where it was implied I was crying when I left the diner, that was construed the wrong way, I put my aviators on because the sun was in my eyes. (Cocksure smile in place and finished with a wink)


I live in New England with my young family.  I’m a stay at home mom to two very active children.  For all of you who are familiar with the stress of this job, I decided to complete an item on my bucket list and write a book.  When I’m not writing, you will find me cooking, reading, shopping or being silly with the kids.  In my opinion, one of life’s greatest pleasure is being able to get lost in a book.
I wish you all happy reading and hope you fall in love with the men of Hamden.


Facebook -       Website -      Twitter


GIVEAWAY
GRAND PRIZE
JAROD’S TOY BOX – FILLED WITH LOTS OF NAUGHTY, FUN THINGS!  US ONLY!

Want to take a peek inside Jarod’s Toybox? Break your Spades with these products from Pure Romance. To start the attraction off, roll Basic Instinct onto your pulse points. This pheromone oil will attract people to you and get things going. Next, start up a little dice game. Spicy Dice will give you an action, a location and a body part. It’s the perfect warm-up. From there little X-Scream arousal crème will be sure to start things roaring if they aren’t already. If you’d like a little heat, use Sensations warming lubricant, if you’re in more a simple mood, try Simply Silk lubricant. And of course a toy box wouldn’t be complete without tools, so try Ocho Pinko to make sure you find your G-Spot.
Other Prizes!
Four Signed Breaking Spades Paperbacks
Four Signed Swag Sets
Four $5 Amazon Gift cards
Four Breaking Spades E-Books