Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Enduring Service by Regina Morris

Sexy vampires that help the President of the United States while having a little fun and some sexy love lives too. My kind of life and I love to get lost in Regina Morris's world.



Talk about the secret service! The Colony is a secret group of vampires that help protect the President and work close to the secret service but not even the human secret service agents  know the truth about this group.




 Colony Agent Sulie Metcalf, the President’s private physician, has been in love with the same human man for nearly thirty years. She refuses to allow herself the joy of true love because her feelings are unrequited by her human boss, Jonathan Dixon. As Dixon’s retirement looms near, and his memories of Sulie and the last thirty years of his life are about to be erased, does she confront her fear of intimacy and take a leap of faith before it’s too late?

Dixon has decided to retire and enjoy what time he has left. When Sulie is kidnapped during a medical emergency, Dixon realizes that retirement means giving up everything, and everyone, he’s known for the last three decades. Will he risk his life, and his heart, to save her?


This is a series and it is my favorite vampire read! Yes even more than Twilight and I liked that one too.



 5+ stars 
Like I said this is a series and right now there are 3 books out. I have read them all and really liked the first one then the second one I just fell in love with the whole group and wanted to know more. I was so glad when Regina Morris contacted me and asked if I wanted to read #3. I had been waiting for it to come out. Sulie had caught my attention in the first book and she was just so sweet and seemed like the most unselfish person (or vampire) you could know. She had a big heart and just seemed not to care that she had no one to share that love with. She had The Colony, her family and that was all she needed or cared about. Of course in Enduring Service you find out a lot more about Sulie and Dixon. Dixon is another character that is so well written that you just can't help but love. He is the retired director and human that knows about the group. There is so much I want to say but I don't want to give any spoiler away so I am trying to be careful with what I say. I will say that if you have read the other books there is a part in this book that got to me and I was crying and so upset for Dixon and Sulie. It is a great story with action, love, humor, and just all around greatness. I can't wait for the next book so I can step into the wonderful paranormal romantic thrilling world that Ms. Morris has created.

Here are the buy links:

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1iRQdG7
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1hc8ycG
BN: http://bit.ly/1hTPuBv
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1js00Rm


Want to know more about Regina Morris and her books you can find out at the links below: