Saturday, May 17, 2014

Reborn Series by Casse Narome

It's a double review day or a series review day how ever you want to look at it. So, Casse Narome is the awesome author of the Reborn series. 

First up is The Reborn The Book of Dain


 Dain has lived a total of ninety-nine different lifetimes and in every single one, he has loved the same girl.

Their past is marred by ill-fated romance and almost encounters.

Evil forces have conspired to keep the two of them apart and it seems to have succeeded ...

Tara is gone, and in her place stands Bonnie, the complete opposite of Tara.

Is Dain's shot at love over or has he lived all these lives because he has loved the wrong girl all along?

A hundred chances at love ... and it comes down to only one.




 5 stars 
This was a great read. I loved that it was something different from anything I have read. It had the 100 lifetimes that made it interesting without being boring. Casse wrote just enough for you to get a good look into the 100 lives without dragging it out. It brought friendships together and even though the characters may not have all loved each other they still got along to a point. A great YA read with a hunky hero and strong characters both male & female. It was a refreshing supernatural read that kept me guessing on what was going to happen next and had my heart pumping from the excitement. I couldn't wait to get to start the book 2 and was so glad I didn't have to wait for it to come out because I think the suspense might have killed me. 



Next up book 2




Dain has lost everything. His mom and Tara are both gone. The face that he once used as a solace, he can no longer bear to see. He’s unraveling; Akila may not be enough to hold the strands together.

For Akila watching Dain become a shadow of the guy she once knew is torture. She knows she is losing him but how can she stop it while holding on to secrets of her own? All she has to do is keep everything together long enough to stop the evil scientists that are out to sabotage their destiny.

They are both fighting their own demons but whose will destroy them first?


 5 stars 
If you have not read the first book I will try not to spoil anything but you might want to read it then come back if you don't like to have any clue. I will say you will want to read both books if you like supernatural books. So here goes!

Loved this! I was glad I was able to read both the first book and go right to this one. My heart broke for Dain and Akila (aka Kila). Dain is always trying to be the strong one and take care of everyone & Kila was able to be there and show him that sometimes family isn't just blood but a close feeling for another. This one had me on the edge of my seat wondering what cruel things were going to happen next and I never imagined what happened would happen. Very rarely is there an author who truly surprises me and Casse did that. I hope there is a book 3 because I want to know what will happen to the group. Once again Casse was able to keep it fresh and not being just another supernatural/paranormal romance. It was great and a must read for anyone who likes supernatural reads.




Be sure to check Casse Narome out. Where can you find out more about her? Follow the links to her social media sites.