Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Private Affair by Danielle Torella blog tour


36709-privateaffaircover 

Have you heard how much I LOVE this cover? 
I do I really really love it.

wrap


Tess Martin finally feels she has it all. She’s engaged to her sexy Brit boyfriend Ben Mitchell. Then she is offered the job opportunity of a lifetime, when requested by a hot new sexy rock star to go on tour with him as his lead photographer, how could she refuse? One catch, Ben doesn't get to join in. When being forced apart, can their newly found trust be enough? Who is this up and coming sexy rocker and what’s up with him and Tess? And when they think they've been through enough pain, will tragedy strike again? Ben has his own issues with his cheating ex and now his best mate acting strange and distant. Not to mention his baby sister, Caroline’s attempted suicide and Ben wants to know, who or what is to blame? When your life has been full of liars and backstabbers, who can you trust especially when you're in the public eye... You never know who could be watching.  

mediateaser3


 5 sexy stars 
If you have followed Danielle then you know this is her THIRD book and the final in this series. The first book is Private Message (see my review here) and the second book was Private Show (see my Goodreads review here). I have loved this series from the beginning. I was lucky enough to chat with Danielle when she was still writing Private Message and I believe I commented on a picture of Joe or cover model for the first book. From there I became a beta reader for her and that was when I fell in love with Big_Ben. 

Once again Danielle did not disappoint me with this book and it was amazing. It brings the story of Ben and Tess to an end and it is a great end. It also has Erin, Tess' BFF and James, her brother, back in this one. I love the little side story going on there and of course Caroline, Ben's baby sister, and Dan, Ben's BFF are also a big part of this one. I love that Danielle built all the characters up and made you feel like you were a part of their little world that she created. Then there are some new faces like Tony who has a tiny part in Private Show but he is pulled to the front of this one and I have to say I loved him too.  You know how I am with spoilers. I HATE giving anything away so without saying to much I will say that Danielle did an AMAZING job at making you feel the emotions in this book. I felt the happiness, the sadness, the pain, and the love that was through out the book. Some of you may know that I did the editing on this book for Danielle and when a story is so good that it pulls you in and you forget you are suppose to be editing it then you know it is good. More than once I had to go back and reread it because I was so caught up in the story and wanting to know what was going to happen next that I actually forgot to make notes or corrections. When it was finally done and I got my ARC to read the finished book (yes I read it beginning to end about 5 times) I thought..."well I know what is going to happen so I should have no problem reading it." Even after the 5th time I STILL got sucked in to the story and STILL felt just the same amount of emotion. IT WAS AMAMZING!!!!! 

I can't wait to see what Danielle has in store for us next. Whatever it is I know it is going to be fantastic because I have watched her grow as a writer with each book and she just keeps getting better. So go grab you copy of Private Affair and see if love and trust is enough to get Ben and Tess through this journey.




As I round the corner I spot Tess squatting on the floor taking photos, it’s not until I get closer I see what her subject is. As much as I want to walk over and mess up his pretty boy face, I will back off and focus on Tess and only Tess.
 

authorpic
Danielle lives in Western New York with her husband and two sons. Never knew she had a dream to become a writer until she started becoming obsessed with reading in the last two years. The obsession began with Twilight and then matured to Fifty Shades. While used to reading mainstream best sellers, found a new love for indie authors. She loves to do paintings related to the books she reads and eventually turning into Pushy Girl Paintings and now does work for other indie writers and readers. Her first book idea started from a dream she had one night and became obsessed with the story and started writing. Now having arguments with the people in her head and loving every moment of it, even when they take control of the story.

  Danielle’s Links: 
Instagram: PushyGirl_DanielleTorella


Book Sales Links: 
PRIVATE AFFAIR ~ Book 3 Amazon   Barnes & Noble   

PRIVATE SHOW ~ Book 2 Amazon   Barnes & Noble   private show cover    
mediateaser


PRIVATE MESSAGE ~ Book 1 Amazon   Barnes & Noble private message cover   mediateaser2        

GIVEAWAY!!!!!!



Tour Hosted By Book Addicts One Stop PR Shop
my banner
LINKS: Facebook Blog Website Email: Bookaddictspr@gmail.com Google+