Monday, September 15, 2014

Unspeakable Truth by Alice Tribue Blog Tour


Due to release September 16, 2014 (that's tomorrow)
You are going to want to mark your calendars for this one. 


Title: Unspeakable Truths
Author: Alice Tribue
 Publication Date: September 16, 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
goodreads




Everything I ever learned about fairy-tales was a fucking lie…

Four years ago, my life was everything I wanted it to be: I had everything I wanted, everything I needed, in my best friend and newly wedded husband—Tyler.

Yet, hours after we said "I do," I lost him.

Forever...

The dreams we'd shared, the future we'd planned—all of our hopes and desires, were ripped away in mere seconds. 

And now, four years later, my life still feels like a hopeless eternity.

So, I guess it's quite fitting that the last person I want to hear from is currently standing at my front door. 

He wants to tell me the truth about that night, he wants to be my new knight in shining armor, but the thing is…

He was the best man...



  5+ stars  
OK well if you read the synopsis then you know that Everly lost her husband. It is tragic and that is how the story starts but don't think that is the end of the story because it is only just beginning. There was so much feeling in this story that it just poured from my kindle. I was crying, laughing, pissed, and falling in love. I felt sorry not only for Everly but for her friends and family also. This did more than just pulled me in to the wonderful story in grabbed my heart and at times felt like it was ripping it out only to replace it and then rip it out again. Just when Everly thought things were going good and getting back to normal something would happen and pull her back into the hole of darkness she had crawled out of. 



A bit of a spoiler here! So if you DO NOT want to know anything other than what is in the synopsis then 

STOP READING NOW!!!



Just know you should get this as soon as it is released

 and be ready to read a fantastic and amazing

 story.  This has been added to my top 5 of 2014 

books and I know I will read it again and again. 

If you don't mind a little spoiler then please continue reading but know that you have been warned.





Now at first I hated Luca and I was glad when he left. Then he comes back and he is still a little bit of a jerk and sometimes even a complete ass that I wanted to slap or even punch. BUT even though he does things that he should not have done he did end up helping Everly and getting her back to the person she once was and he also told her the truth about her husband. In the end I ended up loving him and was glad he was back. This has been added to my top 5 of 2014 books and I know I will read it again and again.







About the Author
DOL Alice
Alice Tribue lives with her husband and daughter in New Jersey. She has a bachelors degree in communications and is currently working on her masters degree. She spends most of her free time reading, writing, and when the weather permits lounging out on a beach.


Check out these additional Books by Alice Montalvo - Tribue