Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Angel Inside By Rae Ford



Journalist Breanne Miller is asked by an old friend to attend a live exorcism and write an article to clear his name from an unfortunate accident in the past. To her surprise, and annoyance, the "demon" is exorcised from the victim...and ends up inside her instead, requiring her to go on a perilous adventure to get rid of him.
Raphael is an unapologetic fallen angel with a frat boy sense of humor. He was mysteriously taken from his lover, Thelan, and his spirit was trapped in an artifact where he was in limbo for over fifty years. When he awakes, he finds that he can only possess the bodies of humans, including the very sexy Bree, with whom he shares a deep and strange connection.
Thelan's secret dark side has not let anyone close to him since the disappearance of his beloved Rafe in 1955. But after the beautiful, curvaceous Bree shows up on his doorstep claiming to be possessed by Rafe, he finds that it may be possible to have the best of both worlds.

This book contain graphic language. 18+ Please.





 4 stars 
Oh where do I begin? Ok a fast run down of characters seems a good place. Breanne is a young lady who seems to have had a hard time of things. She is a journalist and all she wants to do is write her story and keep her job. Pretty normal and boring. Then there is Raphael or Rafe who is a little cocky and (wait for it.....) a fallen angel who is actually hot as hell, but I'll stop there. Then there is Thelan. Again, another sexy man who has a dark side like he is a evil angel turned good I guess. Well I don't want to tell to much so I'll go with that. 
I was a little nervous about this one because well frankly I had never heard of the author (Sorry Rae but it's true) and I get nervous when I read a new author. I mean am I going to love them or hate them it is tough. Anyway, I am so glad she got in touch with me because I found a new author that I really enjoyed. I must say this is a story I have not hear/read before and that was refreshing. I am looking forward to reading more of her books and can't wait to see what happens in this series.





 About The Author


Rae Ford is the pen name of Tasha Driver. She has moved all across America, but living small towns near big cities in the Midwest, and working odd jobs at famous restaurants, inspired her to write about supernatural beings who live and love in secret communities in those small towns.
Follow her:        Facebook            Twitter                Blog