Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#Nerd (Hashtag #1) by Cambria Hebert



Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together . . . in more ways than one.

She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn't even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo's relationship. But that's about to change.

It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge. Quickly, it turns into more. But when you're a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple: Stick to your circle. And never fall in love with anyone on the outside.


 5 sweet Stars 

It's been a while since I really couldn't put a book down and stayed up all night to finish. I was recommended this book by a friend and she warned me to just get all of them that were out. I didn't but as soon as I finished this book I bought the rest of the series.

I fell in love with #Nerd aka Rimmel or also referred to as tutor girl. She was a great character who you could connect to easily. I knew there was more to her than what she showed people. Then there was Romeo. **Swoon** he was a charmer for sure. Of course at first I thought he was a jerk and I expected him to be a typical campus hotshot.


All of the characters were great and the story was cute and loving. I was really excited to get the next book and see where the story would take me.