Friday, July 24, 2015

#SELFIE (The Hashtag Series book 4) by Cambria Hebert

WATCH OUT FOR THE FEELS!



It’s all about the #Selfie.

She was the one girl I never wanted.

Until I had her.

One night.

One mistake.

Something we both wanted to forget.

I got rid of the proof. The one piece of evidence that could remind us both.

At least, I thought I did.

When it shows up on the school Buzzfeed, rumors fly. Friendships are tested and the feels get real.

I don’t do relationships. I don’t open my heart.

Especially for a girl everyone knows I hate.

What happens during spring break, stays in spring break.

Until it follows you home.

 

 


 5 stars 
Is BOOK 5 out yet! I can't wait for it! So in love with this series. I am not sure if I have a favorite book from this series, but this one is pretty close to being it.

I LOVE Braeden. He is the fun loving, slightly cocky, best friend of Romeo and now Rimmel's honorary brother. I adore the relationship he has with Rimmel and the banter that comes between them. His love/hate relationship with Rimmel's best friend Ivy is most of the time comical. Ivy is the sassy, party girl who is trying to change, always dressed for any occasion, best friend of Rimmel. She manages to get under Romeo's skin and he cares for her because of Rimmel. Braeden claims to "play nice" most of the time for Rimmel, but one night of drinking changes that.

Again in this 4th book we continue to learn more and more about Rimmel, Romeo, Braeden aka B, Ivy, and some others. It picks up on Spring Break when the gang is at the beach in Florida and they go back to school. I was honestly a little surprise at the things that came about in this story and it made it great! I can't wait for book 5 #Poser. I got the feels for this series!



Find all of The Hashtag Series books and more of Cambria Hebert's on Amazon


Title: #Poser
Series: Hashtag Series #5
Author: Cambria Hebert
Release: August 18, 2015

PreOrder Links:

Amazon AU:  http://goo.gl/MGi3ax
Barnes & Noble: http://tinyurl.com/p5zsvmt