Thursday, December 3, 2015

Home for Christmas by Emma Rollins


This is a book I bought a year ago and found sitting on my kindle. I was looking for a Christmas read and there it was. 



Alone and on the run, Ginny is desperate to stay one step ahead of danger while still trying to protect her sister and her sister's boys. 

Forced from her home and holding the key to a horrible secret, Ginny is haunted by her memories and pursued by a man who will stop at nothing to regain his control over her. 

The appearance of a mysterious man in her time of greatest need forces Ginny to decide whether she will take the chance to trust this handsome stranger.


 4 Suspensefull Stars 

This was a very emotional read. It is a first for me from this author and I really had no idea what it was about. I was looking for a Christmas story to read and liked the cover. So with that being said..... I really liked it. At first I wasn't sure what was going on and it jumped back & forth a little but as you follow the story you get little hints here and there and just when you think you have it all figured out it twists and turns and surprises you a little. I loved that Ginny got her happy ending. She deserved it with all she went through. Sometimes the wrong thing might be the right thing and you just go for it.